Golf Cars of New Hampshire is proud to offer quarterly, monthly and custom service contracts, as well as service training and fleet management.
Contact your commercial sales associate for more information or for a custom quote.
All Golf Cars of New Hampshire service plans include:
- Re- inspection of your fleet prior to the start of your contract.
- Annual preventative maintenance to uphold warranty and reduce vehicle down time.
- Scheduled service visits (frequency depends on your chosen plan).
- Unlimited emergency service with 48-hour or sooner response time (weekends and holidays excluded).
- Vehicle loaner upon request if your vehicle needs be brought back to our shop or cannot be repaired on site.*
- Dedicated Service Administrator as your point of contact.
- Service records digitally archived.
- 20% discount on parts and accessories.
- You are never charged a service or destination fee.
- You are never charged for labor.**
- Convenient service locations: Saco ME, Greenfield MA, Wareham, MA
*Loaner vehicle may not be the same vehicle type or comparably equipped. Vehicle will depend on availability.
**Unless abusive damage.
Training and Fleet Management
Golf Cars of New Hampshire’s award-winning staff of technicians can train your staff and/or mechanic how to properly manage a golf or utility vehicle fleet. Learn more by speaking to your commercial sales associate.
Have a fleet of golf cars or just can’t transport your vehicle to one of our 4 branches? Golf Cars of New Hampshire offers on-site service! Our fleet of factory-trained road technicians are available to come straight to your door to perform regular maintenance, diagnose problems and much more.
New England locations only.
If you’d like to bring your vehicle into any of our branches for annual maintenance, diagnostics or repair, use the form below.
– Wareham, MA (2D Express Drive, Wareham MA)
– Greenfield, MA (1173 Bernardston Road, Greenfield, MA)
– Saco, ME (891 Portland Road, Saco, ME)
– Hooksett, NH (15 Cross Road, Hooksett, NH)