Follow Along as we detail our current custom build.
Each week we will update the progress until completion.
We wanted to build something wild. We haven’t gone this custom since we built the world of wheels car show winner back in 2007.
We wanted to make a car run as good as it looks and sound as good as it runs.
Follow along with the transformation of this 2014 Club Car Precedent
What’s to be included:
- 140 amp-hour lithium battery with battery management system and onboard charger
- AC-9 custom motor and 650 amp Curtis controller.
- Lime green phoenix body kit with integrated light kit
- Black custom seats with lime green diamond stitching and lime green piping
- Extended black canopy
- 15-inch wheels ( largest we have put on a cart so far) with 25-inch all-terrain tires
- 8-inch lift kit
- 3-inch billet aluminum wheel spacers
- Custom dash with speaker cutouts
- Kicker Marine blue tooth stereo
- 4- 6 inch kicker marine speakers (with backlighting where you can change the colors)
- Led under glow lighting on the cart and inside the battery compartment
- Front disk brakes
Stock 2014 Club Car Precedent stripped down – the build begins…..
Attached is the drive train we are installing. Below are the specs-
- 140 amp hour custom lithium battery pack with Orion battery management system and onboard delta q charger.
- 650 amp Curtis 1236 controller with digital dash display
- Custom AC-9 electric motor
- All of this comes with a limited 5-year warranty from the manufacturer.
Please note the wiring was just installed like this for testing purposes. Will be neatened, loomed, and zip ties into place once testing is complete.
This graph shows what we expect this car to produce almost 28 horsepower and 68-foot pounds of torque!!